Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lion Heart

Subduing a wild urge.
Caged up in my sediments.
Steel bars and concrete cannot jail my thoughts.
I will waste away here in solitary confinement.
For misconstrued actions still burn away at these ropes that bind me,
And taming lion hearts can only tear away at the common essence of the beast.

They are strong.
Roar and show whetted teeth.
Frighten the phlegmatic as they hide in separate caves.
Not knowing affectivity creates separate cells.
You can only wish to engage in admiration like mine.
I stand defensive and proud of these qualities.
Attributes of soul rebels confuse.
Hearts that vibrantly blaze can force you into a tomb.
It's a life not for the restricted.

My ferocity causes the need to be softened.
Kindred carries the scourge.
I am resenting the constriction.
Be brutal in forcing my rebellion into retreat.
I will still return as you drop the lash.
Ringmaster hears the growl.
Offer no recognition.
Vicious hearts are too dangerous.
Do you want to live life passionately or contentedly mundane?

Lick the wounds that coward's generate.
Salt them too, with mistrust.
My ribs still imprison rabid, wild, lion heart-
And It will beat too forcefully to be a reconciled.
Behave, under close guarded contacts.
If it is unleashed, you will be torn to shreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment