Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beaux Yeux

Beaux Yeux saw right through me.
Dance on pretty words so I can reveal miracles.
Old dusty constraints keep language in limbo.

Beaux Yeux, spend time so thoughtfully.
It's painfully short and discerning on dark days.
I run on short contacts sinfully gossiped,
And somehow, lavish with guilt.

Beaux Yeux, press on as nothing seems to phase you.
As you read me, I read you.
Your novel is ever changing,
So I stay concentrated.
Is there an alternate ending?

Beaux Yeux, be the interpreter.
I can't seem to speak to your longing soul.
You transfer everything I need to know through assorted looks.

Beaux Yeux, don't turn away.
Focus on the here and now, and never tomorrow.
Exchange conversations with stares so clear,
I'll never need to translate.

Beaux Yeux, I will always try to see what needs to be known.
We hold dialogue in silence.
See the value that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment