Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Butane




Engolf me white hot flames-
For you are the butane and I stand patient with an unlit match.
Come near the anticipated bonfire.
It will grow so exuberantly, smoke will be seen for miles.
All in your heartbeat;
Existing in tensions unfathomably described in lustful howls.
Burn violently, so no energy will be left.
Sighs and ash float on hot air.
Mustering up courage to blaze again will require just simple embers.
They always stay lit in souls.
Fan them wickedly as I fully ignight again.
Stoke my intention under kindlings of your maddening attraction.
Grip all this cremating fervor,
By handling my shell of dust.
We can still mingle together as beginners of life.
Short lived or long lasting-
My inferno, to your butane-
smolders all primal desire.
Let it always be considered with bitten lips and white knuckles,
and wanted as you shiver from the loss of sweltered coitus.


No comments:

Post a Comment