Monday, November 24, 2014

Dystopia

Pessimisim blows out the fire of my existence.
Lug the ancient feelings of reoccurring dread.
It exsists in disgraceful proclamations-
Monotonous and routinely garnishing simple hopes.
There should be none.
Already intrinsic thoughts mashed my positivity.
The dystopia is in my vision.
Foul and sickening, loveless and promiscuous-
Emotions are for the weak.
How strange are the romantics with their moronic stupefaction?
It will never end that way.
The journey will defeat you.
Unrequitable feelings slap you in the face.
Turn the other cheek.
Offer it to save face.
Be lacking in personality, it's your rescue to failed comradery.
See the landscape for what it is.
If you cannot see the future, I'll share my binoculars.
It comes: the dystopia!
Gray clouds roll in on inspiration.
Stagnancy of blessings peel back truths.
Ethereal unions are fictitious.
Throw away the rose colored glasses,
they are uselessly worn to add to falsehood.
Cut out these aspirations, they dissapoint.
I'll hand you the knife.
Best to be unexpecting any magical gifts.
Don't wish on stars, save your prayers,
Tragedy is forever on it's way.





No comments:

Post a Comment