Thursday, April 9, 2015

SOB




Absent minded....
That's what you claimed to be,
But you were the only one I cared to see.
I made great effort to make our friendship so rich,
But you plundered it away...
You son of a bitch!

Don't get me wrong,
I am not bitter
But I'm not here to be your babysitter.
Codal me...ohh I'm so upset
And express that you would rather experience regret.
You caused me to love you,
Then threw me in the ditch...
I can't stand you anymore,
You son of a bitch!!!

Ahhh but isn't there a fine line between love and hate?
Even now since you have a stale old mate.
I really resent this frequent heartache.
Wish you'd disappear off the planet for Christ's sake!
Maybe your relationship will suffer from a 5 month itch...
What the hell am I saying?!
You son of a bitch!!

Let me explain friends, I am not dumb.
But I find myself caring for a loser,
And then drinking a fifth of rum!
Then I sit I'll witted,
And type romantic texts...
Wondering what the hell is going to happen next.
As I lay awake at night, my eyeballs twitch.
Well good morning to me, you son of a bitch!!

Now emotional due to a lack of sleep,
I planted seeds I so desperately wanted to reap.
You stomped them out before I had a chance...
So I deal with the pain by doing a drunken dance.
I could still offer you an enticing pitch...
What's the use, you son of a bitch!!

Let's pretend we can just be friends.
Tie up the gossip, and mend these frayed hurtful ends...
Wait, I'll show up at your door not wearing a stitch!!
Shit! You're not home!
You son of a bitch!!

I can't do this anymore-
OK, you win!
Even though caring about you is my horrible sin.
I suppose as long as you're happy,
I'll force myself to walk away...
Being extremely careful and keeping my emotions at bay.
Still, I'm sure if you called me I'd return without a hitch.
Wasting away here in insanity,
You son of a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment