Thursday, April 23, 2015

Late Night Writers

I don't think I'll be writing anything any time soon....
he replied, "Nobody ever,.... was ready to".
So I giggle and follow with pen in hand.

Fellowship of the explanatory:
The world's writers have aching hands.
There's no penmanship available-
to enhance the description of our lives.
Let us shout it all out in bold face-
as I grasp my raspy throat.
I engrave these subtle announcements,
and carry them to a world stage.
Yet there's no rapport-
no lavish restitution-
in dull pen and ink.
As if it was ever wanted monetarily.
If only it was idealistically-
the digestion of truthful words.
Writers could carry all the world-
in understanding and humility-
of solitude and mourning-
unjust love and brethren welfare.
I would write it in blood 
if there could ever be a guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment