Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Memory Charter

Memory is a charter.
Thoughts of you send me so far
beyond logical thought.
I try to go though this process quickly.
Pick me up at the corner of
satire and appetence.
I'll be waiting.

Will we be the same
if I hitch hike with
nominees of reckless
gusto?...
Ravaged insurgents?
Unworthy wardens?
The ground could open up
and swallow me whole.
I'd like to drive this storm.
Let the rain gently kiss your face.

If I focus now
so intently
in motion of
these emotions
perchance there will be..
a prompt change of scenery.
I think I am out of fuel.
I don't seem to be going anywhere.

Drop off the demeanor
and lift this dress.
It's been a long tour in this dialogue..
but if words cajole your departure
grab hold of something and
hold on tight.
You're in for one hell of a ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment