Sunday, December 14, 2014

Crucial Amnesia

I need a hypnotist.
There's a demand for a severe case of amnesia-
Perhaps an exigency for a lobotomy...
It's imperative that I forget your face,
Your eyes,
Your...everything.
If solid black and white flips through my mind,
the picture book tirelessly misbehaves.
I have been considering blunt force trama to my head,
or drinking until I am completely stupefied.
What's the solution to killing your memory?
Magical trances or drug induced comas...
Decisions, decisions.
Plucking out only your image, and leaving no trace.
Determination.....stubborn petitions..... It's critical.
Staring at fuzzy televisions.
The universe can be so cruel, placing it's little reminders...
Turn off the music.
Drawing back pocket watches to see if I can will myself,
but the time it keeps will still bring every second,
every minute,
every god forsaken hour...
Back to my humiliation.
Hypnotise me please,
serenity come.




1 comment: