Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pillow

Pull in the pillow tighter.
It hasn't a name but you can give it one.
Comforting asylums you build yourself will hold you over until the morning.
I will pull you in tight.
I kept on dreaming with eyes wide open.
We are all loving and destitution these days, and my resolution says that this pain is inflicted on its own.
It never seems to make a stop.
Estranged and when calling:
Renowned for the idle days we cherish.
Lay your head down in infinity on the bed forbidden on a rivalry
tingling through a vehicle that our hearts made.
It's stored in my mind.
I'm floating on a boat Hypnos made.
Tightening throats.
I am so undone.
Pining has another name.
It's known as guilt.
It's been a long time since I could fall asleep easily.
If I could stop repeating your name and have it reverse verses to a better opulent faith.....
We are adrift on a cloud.
Time is so precious.
The bits and memories are all I have to relax.
I prayed like a child
knees bent
beside the bed
for another day to become my everlasting dream.
Pull in the pillow tighter.
I wished it was you
as I whisper
darling,
goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment