Friday, March 13, 2015

Hiding/Parallel

Find me next to you.
I was still hiding .
Nobody knows
where I am.
I like it that way.
Even when you're silent.
Even when you seem to not want to be my sanctuary.
It's still better than all this chaos-
all the other pain.

Won't you let me......
just hide.

A spider under the rug.
A drawing between rough pages.
When someone asks, tell them I'm not here.

Hide me between soft sheets,
and pillows over my head.
I'd rather dream
far away from here
anywhere else
as long as you're parallel.

I'd whisper behind a curtain
look out the window,
and observe the world from here.
Curl in your lap
and try to do nothing but exist.
A silent rhapsody
in a masquerade
of false hope
and defamation.
Nobody should know the words I'm about to say to you.
Don't worry, I'll just stay muted.
I'd rather bite my lips
until they bleed
than be asked to leave.

Let's be parallel.
Straight and narrow,
but still by your side.
A quiet symphony
barely existing
because neither of us
can promise stability.

I guess I'll run if I can't survive.
Those bright blue horizons sure look nice.
The tiny bit of security is fleeting
and morally not so...

There was that one,
a bit crooked
even when I saw them as parallel.
Apart on the lines 
of experiences.
Separated by a distance that I wish wasn't so far,
and that's when I went into hiding.
A hermit's repose.
Not so uncommon for our kind,
but my refuge is gone.
No retreat.
I guess we no longer know each other.

The stance angled when you assumed you were being used.
The parallel is that I'd always be there for you.
We should still go into hiding.
Alone in reclusive arms.
The vanquishment was about both of us healing.
Sheltering within the twin flame.
Just let me hide with you.












No comments:

Post a Comment