Wednesday, October 7, 2015

For

For when you try to forget:
For it is a regret,
and the bare mind captures the thoughts behind you.
For it has been said
unspoken words can be misread, misjudged,
or silently processed.
Forethought, foreseen, unpleasantly forgiven.
For I forced myself to stay away from you.
I thought it was for the better.
In desperate times I see now it was for the worst.
I was so much happier then.
If I come running back
will I be forsaken?
Here I am
forlorn in a lonely predicament
I put myself in for you.
I was not selfish.
You have some formidable cost that I considered for a long time.
For this sadness is a spirit
that is somehow lost.
Foreshadowing is a fortune teller.
After all this is said and done
without you it's hard to move forward.
Please come back.
For my fortune is an empty handed demon that left me looking for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment