Friday, June 26, 2015

Supernatural

Every time I turned that corner,
I swore I saw someone there.
There never was.

An apparition in a shadowy disguise
must play tricks on daytime eyes.
In the night time hours
we rush the hallucination.
Quell your response time.
The epic thrust of the supernatural
twists the faint of heart
of what is real, and what is true
those durable geniuses might see right through.
We are not ghosts.
Only restless souls
tethered on comfort.
Sometimes there,
but not always.
Wishing things would change
but not ready to go to the otherside.
This spirit waits.

When you push the confines
past the veil,
how the petrified quake.
They view trancendental
alter egos
in a dim light,
struggling in disbelief.
Thank circumference there comes a darkness.
We can be
without the spotlight of the sun.
It's just begun.
Escape to that side.
Drop down a pride 
It's too much to see any other time.
That can't possibly be real.
You didn't see anything.

Not everyone enjoys a ghost story,
and I don't mean to scare you,
but sometimes you may also
see the living dead.
Part of us clings to the past
while the other wants something more.
Its an euphoric response to noticing we are still alive.

The supernatural
comes out of just finding
that you are human.
A speciality that drifts the unlikely
or disbelief with a snap of the finger.
Notice how I look at you
as if you're paranormal
supernatural, a figment of my imagination....
I can't seem to see
that you are actually there,
then for days frighten myself.
You're just that amazing.








No comments:

Post a Comment