Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Forever Thinking

As read Thursday, July 23rd, at 40 Story Radio Tower.  http://40storyradiotower.com

Processing, collaborating, meditating.
Digressing, hesitating,
wondering on a whim facing.
What's the decision?
In what kind of provision?
I will on an alliance
in magnitude
or miniscule.
I am forever thinking.
Anxiousness in the falter.
There's no balance in a regret.
The right choice,
the wrong evidence.
A stressful situation.
A careless response.
Thought processes:
You die alone.
You care too much.
Loving, despairing,
in destitute baring.
Reflecting, directing,
nonchalantly affecting.
Conditioning, repositioning,
wondering who's listening...
Did you hear what I said?
Because I can't get out of my head.
Dawdling, modeling,
corresponding.
Waiting, hating,
jealousy berating.
Growing, knowing,
hold on
I'm gloating.
Saddening, maddening,
seeing....
It's what I read that shakes my well-being.
This is how I'll deal
Give myself a pep talk spiel. 
What's on my mind
I can't leave behind.
Tiring, admiring,
sleep loss conspiring.
The time is notoriously
stuck in consideration.
Looking for elation.
Inspire my rest.
I've done my best
to figure out everything in exhaustion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment