Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cosmic Magician

There was a voice that shouted into this tomb.
Calling me towards the light and enforcing this escape.
It seems it has been a while since I've seen the light of day,
and all the stars had burned out too.
I had used them all to wish for only one thing.

My greatest adoration is for the cosmic magician.
He is the stardust and volatile equation and
I am the one counting on the night to grant a favor.

The dandelions and wishbones didn't deliver.
Pennies in my left shoe focus a constant proclivity. 
I suppose the cosmos has serenity in the black voids of despair.
As galaxies turn, so does all this time.
Maybe it was just a season that dimmed his brightness.

He casts no shadow on me,
and I couldn't tell if it was because I couldn't get out of the darkness,
or if he was just the sun..
Born out of an explosion.
Ripping time, swallowing all of the sky-
drawing it out of the opposite reality
making me believe in...
me.


No comments:

Post a Comment