Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Angry Pining

I wonder where it comes from....
Evincing lucid pining.
Cracks in doorways-
or out of the lowest places on earth.
Sneaking into corners-
or someplace so real and apparent...
My volatile longing-
pales the happy times and,
sinks me deeper into-
the preservation of frequent sadness.
All hail loyalty.
Even when it seems all is lost.
Make it so convincing that I have this great desire.
Shame on me.
I wish I could find that initiation and
I see no end.
Damn the words.
The worst degrading phrases that speak volumes-
are always there.
My horrendous corrupted slogan is so awful to speak-
or write...
 simply to admit....
But this remark appears,
when I remember what my heartbeat felt like-
and because I'm not dead,
that steady cadence is where I found those moments I can't accurately explain as to why...
As I interrogate my life,
why is there this utterance aimed direct to make me feel
something that should never be or heard by those who hurt you.
Cover your ears, I am about to break my rule.
The most indecent phrasing that weighs me down will certainly not dissipate.


I miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment