Sunday, January 4, 2015

Solitary Company


As read at 40 Story Radio Tower Episode 11. January 29, 2015



Solitude let's me breath,
but breathing in your exhale,
is the ironic satisfaction,
and celebrated victory-
against a stomping ground
that was well attuned to restless winds.
Violent and difficult to catch a moment without some breeze,
but without you,
this lonely carnival has dulled lights.

Crowds send emotions.
Long away I will live in my cage,
but for your wind-
valiant sacrifices
raise awareness
to your personally hidden lock and key.

If I stand alone, please hide by my side.

We can disappear together,
to places where eyes run on blind stupidity.
I will not give a damn.
Be a reason why the destruction of this soul-
will gladly face an ominous attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment