Friday, November 17, 2017

Reasons for writing----and the backstories that have been hidden in creativity.

Hello Readers,
I have maintained this blog for years, and had received questions every so often about where it comes from.  Sometimes people know exactly who I am referring to.  Other times, people are waaaaay off.  Sometimes it's about something I've been going through, and sometimes it's something that happened a very long time ago.
Poetry, in my opinion, is a creative outlet for feelings we are having a hard time expressing.  That being said, I will be writing explanations (to whom which I owe no one, just to clarify) in my Medium account.  You can also search my written pieces that are on this blog through 40 Story Radio tower on Medium too. 
I will link each piece I choose to have a dialog about on Medium.  So follow, if you dare!  You might learn something about yourself that you never even knew!

And as a writer, one of the things that I've always been interested in doing is actually invading your comfort space. Because that's what we're supposed to do. Get under your skin, and make you react.
-Stephen King


https://medium.com/@annekrajnak/courage-is-a-hell-of-a-thing-7321183079f4

3 comments: