Thursday, February 25, 2016

I'm Tired

I'm tired.
The slumber is thoughts of which become sleepy times,
wrestling in nestles of clear blue sky.

I've walked a lonesome trek,
and wind blown snow's beauty made me feel worse....
Because...
I'm tired.
It was just the day before when I thought he loved me and I pronounced the language that concluded an open door.
Today it's shut.

I'm tired.
Do you know my name?
Exhaustion meant that I can't introduce myself.
He knows all others,
but I slept in a daydream that replayed yesterday and
the introduction of my belief will tell you in a solemn lullaby.
Rock me to sleep.
You are so tired of playing...
its no longer fun.
Go to sleep,
your tears will have them on the run.
They are so well rested.
I lay awake.
I'm so tired.
He's my nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment